kc The drudgeries of life: The last leg... The drudgeries of life: The last leg...

The drudgeries of life

Monday, November 09, 2009

The last leg...

I'm surprised my dead-blog hasn't been cremated till now :P
Was shying away from typing anything here thinking that it'll take up a lot of time. But yesterday when I discovered I was shortlisted for a competition and I had to type out a 250 words long brief in less than 20 minutes, I realized typing is not much of a pain :)

Oh well! What's the pain in typing in a few lines a few times a week?!
Plus, I have that pending blog on our Leh trip which everyone's been bugging me about :) Coming up soon!

P.S.: Placement season all set to begin at IMT... the atmosphere is sombre to say the least! *fingers and toes crossed*

Labels: ,

posted by Smartalec at 6:43 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home