kc The drudgeries of life: Riding the wave The drudgeries of life: Riding the wave

The drudgeries of life

Monday, June 07, 2010

Riding the wave

Finally a weekend that qualified as a weekend :)
Second 'first salary'! Ok, not a very big deal but still, somewhat special.
Surprise mail. Should I, shouldn't I?
An early off, but the main objective wasn't achieved.
There was a huuuge dust cloud engulfing Gurgaon... mamamia!!
Sweeping up the house... phewww! Now I know how big a 4BHK really is :P
Long depressing telephonic calls... well, facts are facts. 
Awesome evening at CP with Sunita, Anchit, Biren, Rusti, Khemka, Ankur and Punti... totally indulged in nostalgia. Seriously need more such days to get myself a life.
Missed Chandu, Puri and Sid a lot... I wish it were the August of 2009 again...
That late night race back to Gurgaon from CP... covered the distance in less than 30 minutes! What a highhh :D
That late night chat session... sighssss! There's going to be a void in my life throughout June :(
Oh well! Might as well get used to it... but just can't seem to! Any tips? :P

Short short Sunday!
Wanted to do nothing but sit silently in one of the pews of the very beautiful Sacred Heart Cathedral Church... for once, I felt so much at peace.
Rajneeti ate up a major portion of the day... not a bad movie! Just that it was a well-blended mixture of Mahabharata and God Father... and I sincerely felt that there should've been English subtitles :P
Nonetheless, an afternoon well spent! Plus the company of very dear friends always ensures a high!
Soon Sunita, Rusti and Brainnn will leave Delhi... I'll probably be the only one from our gang to be stranded in NCR :(
The weather of late has been sooo sexy in NCR... overcast conditions, cool breeze, intermittent showers! Bike rides, long walks, night gazing et al never felt better...
Walked for over 10 kms yesterday and was on the phone for hours!
No wonder I was thoroughly exhausted by the EOD... couldn't even wait for someone whom I have always kept waiting...

Start of a new week! I somehow get a feeling that the days are gonna be veryyy long henceforth.
Sigh.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 4:22 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home