kc The drudgeries of life: To say or not to say, that is the question! The drudgeries of life: To say or not to say, that is the question!

The drudgeries of life

Sunday, February 21, 2010

To say or not to say, that is the question!

"I love you a lot... I just wanted you to know", said Mumma before hanging up.
"I know you do, Mumma... you don't have to say it", I replied.
Pat came Mumma's reply: "It's better to keep restating it once in a while..."

Hmmm.
Well, I've been brought up that way... the way where you're taught to be frank about your feelings for others.
Never ever shy away from telling people how much they mean to you; how much you like/love them; how much you missed them when they're gone, et al.
And echo your feelings as many times as you truly experience them, no matter how cliched they sound!

I definitely do just that! I can't resist divulging my feelings to people close to me... but dunno, at times I get this feeling I'm doing it all wrong.
It feels like exposing the chink in my armor... some place where you can hit me, and it'll hurt the most.
Guess I need to control my emotions, and get a grip on myself... just like others do so well!

Labels: ,

posted by Smartalec at 2:08 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home