kc The drudgeries of life: Breaking the habit? The drudgeries of life: Breaking the habit?

The drudgeries of life

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Breaking the habit?

Dunno what's this abrupt change all about.
I haven't been myself of late.
It's not even midnight, and I'm sleepy... actually I've been drowsy since 8 PM!! :O
Punishing myself way too much in the gym... hehe I love catharsis! It's better than meditation ;)
Just that I miss the Gujju gym with the perennial Himesh Reshamiya songs, and the Infy gyms with relentless English rock songs... the only songs played in the Gajjiyabad gym are romantic songs! So much for exercising in peace :P
Speaking of romantic songs, "Hey ya" and "Jaane ye kya hua" from Karthik Calling Karthik are pretty good... hope the movie is good too *fingers and toes crossed*

Long walks with the gang of 5 usually keeps my mind off the pending ending... these bakar sessions are so much fun!
Lots of parties lined up... the next 2 weeks are definitely going to be a breeze! :)
Then come the exams... which reminds me - I must stop rereading old mails, and instead start focusing on the books! If only nostalgia allowed me to...

Time to gear up for the ending: need to get my cam from Okhla in the afternoon! Yippee! It's back in shape... missed it in the last month! Also need to get my external hard-disk repaired at Nehru place... hope they fix it! Need to copy lots of movies and stuff from DC++, the best thing about campus life!

Mom called to inform me about the pending fast today (a makeup for the Ash Wednesday fast that I forgot about last week)... Must remember! I somehow end up feeling hungry as hell on such days only... must resist :D

Off to bed! It's almost midnight *yawns*
Good night!!

Labels: , ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:53 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home