kc The drudgeries of life: Goodbye blue sky... The drudgeries of life: Goodbye blue sky...

The drudgeries of life

Monday, March 08, 2010

Goodbye blue sky...

Some days are just like that... drab and depressing!
And being a Garfield lover, I'm quick to attribute today's dreariness to it being a Monday!

The day started off with a Rural Marketing paper... ewww! How's that for starters?! :(
Then came an on-off nap session... I must drop this habit of using the alarm clock! All I do is hit the snooze a gazillion times!
The evening as usual was boring... I couldn't concentrate at all on studying despite tomorrow being my last Finance exam of MBA :)
Even the guitar seemed to be sick today... not one chord shift happened smoothly :x
The songs in the playlist seemed slow and somnolent... no wonder I dozed off before dinner!
Dinner as usual was a mess! Yucky!

What I found unbelievable was that even the daily night post-dinner looong walk with Sunita, Rusti and Chandu failed to lift up my spirits...
Thank God that Sunita mentioned the dullness and stillness in the atmosphere - I wasn't alone in my anguish :P

Only cheerful part of the day was the rendezvous with a dear old friend who had come down to college... walking around the green campus in the sunny afternoon, reliving old memories, and that bike ride to Anand Vihar (I have a soft corner for this place for a different reason altogether!) cheered me up!
But the talk about the future, and the probable shift to another city if things don't work out soon, and I'm back to square one :|

Feeling so very sleepy now that I'm just going to jump into bed after solving a couple of important numericals!
Hopefully tomorrow ain't a black Tuesday :P
Cheers!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:49 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home