kc The drudgeries of life: It's over... almost! The drudgeries of life: It's over... almost!

The drudgeries of life

Friday, March 05, 2010

It's over... almost!

Everyone's status messages today read "Last lecture", "Last quiz", "Last handout", etc etc etc.
Same for me.
Everything's winding up.
Even a couple of dreams that I cherished for so long vaporized today.
Oh well! I guess it's part and parcel of life.

It's like getting a flat tyre when you're travelling a long distance... you somehow patch it up and move on. A temporary setback that you'd probably forget after covering some miles... also there'd be other breakdowns that'd ensure that mending the flat tyre back there served as a learning experience...

I so thank my Strategy professor for teaching me the importance of thinking of things from the long-term perspective :)
I'm blabbering?! Yeah, I know! :P
Gotta admit that I'm desperately hanging on to a few things that I cherish...
I don't want a full-stop here... never!

On many occasions I have experienced the feeling of the rug being pulled out from under my feet, but this is the first time it is happening in slow motion...

Shucks! Exams are starting and I haven't studied one bit this entire trimester! SOS!

The following are the links to photographs of 2 really memorable evenings that we enjoyed of late:

Farwell Party:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=151976&id=501819655&l=f65ef3f5b1


Teachers' Thanksgiving:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=151889&id=501819655&l=914f5cebcd

Time to say Good night!
Happy weekend! :)

Labels: , ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:28 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home