kc The drudgeries of life: Cool-edge! The drudgeries of life: Cool-edge!

The drudgeries of life

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cool-edge!

The end is near... I can feel it!
This phase of life is about to conclude... weird how I'm getting signals from all directions :s
I'm kinda scared that I'm going to end up in Hyderabad... or in Bangalore...
Oh well! Depressing damn Saturday :(

Had such an awesome time with Bhanja, Mathur and Rishabh... though I missed the gang heaps :|
Rishabh dude, nothing can beat our 1-on-1 Q3 matches... save for the clan arena matches including Manjy and Aonu ;)
Just got feedback from the guys that I'm way too senti... and that it's not gonna help me! Shucks! It's like a disease... :s
Feeling totally disoriented right now, don't know why... sometimes excess bakar acts like a reality check...
Hope Sunday is a stress-buster!!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 2:43 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home