kc The drudgeries of life The drudgeries of life

The drudgeries of life

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm feeling like a featherless chicken right now.
And I so miss my 3-weeks old stubble :(
But yes, I'm looking so fair B)

Hate it when in the middle of a cold water shower, the water suddenly turns boiling hotttt and all I can do within the confines of the little bathroom is dance like a madman :x

That's all there was to the blues as far as this Monday was concerned... :P
I'm addicted to Bob Dylan's Don't think twice, It's all right... lovely song! Somehow I like it more in the voice of Joan Baez:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLDevzWSPe8&feature=related

Tomorrow whole day in Delhi! I'm already sweating while contemplating moving around in formals in the scorching hot sun.
Tc folks!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 10:05 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home