kc The drudgeries of life: Addictive!! The drudgeries of life: Addictive!!

The drudgeries of life

Friday, June 11, 2010

Addictive!!

People: Addictive.
Location: Addictive.
Atmosphere: Addictive.

These three have already had their separate farewell parties, but what the heck! This one was way too special :)
I knew I had to meet them before they set off for their final job locations, but today it almost seemed impossible... 
On the spur of the moment instructions from the boss that we're headed to the client location! Yippee! First field trip to T3... didn't get to witness the beauty, but had an awesome time nonetheless!

Hurdles by the plenty... Brain, the full-time contractor busy with work; Rusty's inability to make it to South Delhi; Sunita being stranded in between; my being stuck at office till dunno when :s

Last minute plans working out beautifully... deciding on CP; my picking up Sunita; the long yet awesome ride... total bakar just like during those rides to Edumentor :)); Addictive, our favoritest place; the awesome couple of hours at Addictive and McD with really awesome friends; non-stop bakar; timer-mode pics by the dozen (:D)!

Well, these guys made up the last installment of the gang to leave NCR... will miss them a lot!
It's kinda funny how we're gonna be located in the four cardinal directions: I, North; Rusti, East; Brainnn, West; Sunita, South :) 
Meet ya guys this winter!

I covered the distance from CP to AWHO in under 30 minutes... woohoo! Awesome it was!
Couldn't wait to upload the pics to jalaofy Chandu... but this task had to wait as I had to like lots of pretty pichas of someone very beautiful!

Feeling very positive about something coming up... almost as if I've myself aced the screening test, and am going to rock in the grand finale... the sme sme funda will ensure that you ensure the same ;)

In less than 12 hours after I publicized our searching for a flatmate, I've received 2 calls from interested chaps... either people are desperately searching for a place to stay, or (given the way I marketed L1106 in my message) I'm a great salesman... I'll settle for the latter :P

Off to bed! Nightynight folks :)

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 3:01 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home