kc The drudgeries of life: Perfecto!! The drudgeries of life: Perfecto!!

The drudgeries of life

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Perfecto!!

There are good days, and then there are awesome days... today fell in the latter category!
(For inquisitive souls: I tend to blog about the remaining days and forget them :p)

My favorite alarm clock woke me up today! Quite a start to the day!!
Lots of running around in the morning... Thank God the camera is not broken!
Lazy day at office... one of the days when there is zilch work! Total mastiii :D
Nothing beats leaving from office before sunset!! 

I simply love Galleria Mall... spent over an hour shopping and playing different guitars in the music instrument shop there! No match for my Yamaha... in the acoustic category, that is :p
Back home, replaced my guitar's strings with new ones! Yo baby!!! Now to sit in the balcony and keep strumming... yet again it struck me as odd how strumming comes so naturally after a long break :O
Long cheerful conversation with the folks back home... everything's perfectly fine ;)
Heavy dinner at Sadabahar... the way we're going, who needs to set up a messy kitchen?! :P

Awesommmeeee news at the end of the day... had been anticipating it but still the 'what if' kept haunting me! No more of that!!!
So happyyyyy for you, kiddo :)) The next stage is going to be a cakewalk for you, believe me... ;) 
And there is no way you're escaping giving me a biiiig treat this time round :|

Lost track of time strumming the guitar... ouch! It's late!
Good night folks! tc

Labels: , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:59 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home