kc The drudgeries of life: In a jiffy! The drudgeries of life: In a jiffy!

The drudgeries of life

Monday, July 05, 2010

In a jiffy!

Ok, I'm running short of time! 
Why're awesome days shorter while bad days seem to last forever?!
Why have I been feeling like I'm back in college since the end of June?! At times, I'm back to being 200201053 of DA-IICT 2k6, and on other occasions, I'm 08FT-051 of IMT 2008-10! Rest of the time, I'm toggling somewhere in between these two states :D

July seems to have rejuvenated me, contrary to some misconceptions that I've been burning the candle from both ends... I can't seem to feel tired for a moment! *touchwood*
The weather in Gurgaon couldn't be more perfect... the rain-drenched city basking in the mild sunlight resembles a beautiful woman drying her long wet hair after a Sunday bath!! :)

Nothing like braving the rains at dawn to make it to the gym... No pain!!
Someone's absence might've created a lacuna, but someone else's presence immediately filled it up! God tussi great ho! :)
By the way, don't you just love company-sponsored guest houses?! TV, a/c, fridge, comfy beds, bath tub, posh locality, complimentary snacks et al, and all food bills to be taken care of by the company!!!! I knew that I'd be spending my evenings with my best friend, but I didn't expect such perks for the same :P 

The joy of expecting a holiday courtesy the nationwide bandh was short-lived! These politicians are useless... they can't even pull-off a bandh properly! :P

There's so much happening, so much to do, such a lot to get done!
MBA could've never prepared me to face such challenges... so learning the art of managing it all on the fly.

Prayer: Make each day last a bit longer, O Lord. Amen.

P.S.: I can't believe today was a Monday!! Are the Monday blues history?! Is the Garfield effect gone for good?! :D

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:57 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home