kc The drudgeries of life: Nowadays! The drudgeries of life: Nowadays!

The drudgeries of life

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Nowadays!

Busy as hell these days... work life seems to have taken on a totally different meaning!
Loads of client interaction, something that ruled my life at Infy. Just that the clients back then were the Swiss and the Americans... this time round, it's the Koreans and the Japanese! Literally, lost in translation :)
Am usually at the point of collapsing on the bed by EOD everyday... no gym, no training for the upcoming Delhi Marathon, no nothing! How can I be so jaded?!
Okhla doesn't seem to be a bad destination these days, especially since the South Delhi metro line has commenced!
Sleeping for anywhere between 7-12 hours daily!! Day before yesterday's tour, the house cleaning up program, and yesterday night's revelry ensured that loads of sleep was the need of that night... this Oktoberfest was groovy, but I've made up my mind to make it to the real Oktoberfest in the next couple of years ;)
Love those long metro rides where I get to devour Stieg Larsson's awesome works... the books belonging to the Millennium trilogy are unputdownable!!!
Scared of receiving calls from a particular number... always get the feeling that I'd have to check my inbox only to find more crappy revelatory emails... too much of a torture... what did I do to go through all of that and all of this? :(
No matter how crappy a newspaper The Times of India is, I simply love some sections and articles in it: today's pick is undoubtedly Madhumita Gupta's The New Triangle... do read it, Ma :))
Off to sleep... absurd as it may seem, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Guns n' Roses, Nirvana et al seem to be lulling me to sleep of late! \m/
Nightynight folks! 

Labels: ,

posted by Smartalec at 12:40 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home