kc The drudgeries of life: Octoberfest! The drudgeries of life: Octoberfest!

The drudgeries of life

Friday, October 01, 2010

Octoberfest!

September was supposed to be the month of pleasant surprises... but all it yielded towards the end were cruel shocks and nasty jolts. 
Damn, sometimes getting disabused is equivalent to getting abused! *ouch ouch ouch*
And now I know... come what may, nothing's gonna be the same, ever again. 
Sigh.

Well, my month is here. Whatever.
Not hoping for anything great... just keep it plain and simple, please!
And let me get a grip on my life.
Amen.

P.S.: Happy birthday, dc!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 12:13 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

I'm surprised you remember.
Don't know what to say, actually. But, thank you.

10/21/2010 12:48 PM  

Don't mention it.

12/02/2010 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home