kc The drudgeries of life: I see... The drudgeries of life: I see...

The drudgeries of life

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I see...

Systematically creating panic is some people's forte!
By now I should've gotten used to it, but every time there's a new tactic, and by the end of the day, I am flummoxed at how I've ended up in the same mess as last time. Respecttt :p
So from the way things are going, I have another screwed up weekend in front of me. FML

Despite the long, tiring days at work, the long drive home is kinda gratifying. 
I stay many miles away from my workplace... In my previous job too, there was a considerable distance between where I put up and where I worked... 
People think I'm crazy to travel so much every day, but it's a personal choice. I simply love long rides... sometimes it helps me unwind on the way home, and when I'm back at my place, all I look forward to doing is relaxing without the slightest takeaway from office.

The hard part is the morning travel... it takes quite an effort to convince myself every morn to get the hell out of bed, and to get ready for the bike ride :|
Once I'm on my way though, the only thing that irritates me is that I'm not carrying my camera... there's so much that I see, such a lot that I'd love to capture, so many ideas that pop up in my head... I've almost made up my mind to sometime take a month-long break from work and simply wander around with just my camera in tow! 

Today I got back from office just before midnight. Just the thought of spending the night there increases my efficiency and effectiveness :p
Whamooshed! 
Hope I get the Sabbath Day off...
Good night, sleep tight.


P.S.: The tags give an indication of what my posts are all about... sighs.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 2:38 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home