kc The drudgeries of life: Office office! The drudgeries of life: Office office!

The drudgeries of life

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Office office!

Today, for the first time in almost 32 months, I felt that I entered office.
So what if it was in an entirely different attire? I had suited up for the occasion :)
Felt so much at home.
The upper management was polite to the core... cool, if I may!
Ok, the crowd seemed a lot better. 
The people as usual were neat, to say the least.
Adherence to process... sighs! Don't you simply love systematicness? 
The decor... yeah, where have I seen that before?! 
Even the paper towels in the rest room hadn't changed :p
Everything was similar... yet it wasn't.
I entered late, and I exited early, despite wanting to stay back! When have these three things coincided in the recent past?!
Saturday came... Saturday happened. 
What a day! Happy vappy!!!
Sloshed now :D
Fingers, toes, and everything else crossed :)

Labels: , ,

posted by Smartalec at 12:16 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home