kc The drudgeries of life: Now-stall-gee-ahh The drudgeries of life: Now-stall-gee-ahh

The drudgeries of life

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Now-stall-gee-ahh

Logged in to Orkut after eons... and when I mean eons, I mean aeons!
Can't believe it's still there...
Haha Google is desperately trying to revive their pet project! I just earned two badges: An Early User badge for having used Orkut for over 5 years, and some Silver Verified Account badge, whatever that means.
Doesn't Google realize that it's too late now?! They let FB steal a major chunk of their member base from right under their huuge nose! FB has done all the damage already. There's no turning back. Damn realization dawns late these days :|
Anyway I'm glad that I never deleted my Orkut account... truckloads of memories stowed in there...
Plus that awesome music playing in the background too!
Super-nostalgic!!

The starting of the 3 days-sequence reading W T F ain't bad at all... cool day at work, neat party in the evening, and the evening refuses to end!
W certainly stands for Wow...
T F?! Go figure :p

P.S.: Orkut's daily fortune tells me: Better safe than sorry! lmao

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 10:16 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

oh steve! you just brought back so many memories for me....

1/30/2011 9:17 AM  

those were the heydays, no? :)
shucks i miss old times!
mail me sometime... my id is steve.nipps@gmail.com! lots to catch up on

1/31/2011 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home