kc The drudgeries of life: It's that time of the year again... The drudgeries of life: It's that time of the year again...

The drudgeries of life

Saturday, December 05, 2009

It's that time of the year again...

It's that time of the year again, when negative emotions run high...
Maybe the placements are responsible, or maybe it's the Delhi winters... no, I guess the placements can be given their due!
Happy-go-lucky folks seem to have given up everything to just crib crib crib... I actually have to pick and choose the friends I actually want to hangout with!

Negativity is infectious, the worst disease and it spreads like wildfire!
I love my Mom for repeating a statement I so very often scoffed at: Everything happens for the best. I have to remind myself the same at least 3 times a day :P

Ok, maybe not everything happens for the best, but whinging non-stop is definitely not the solution! Glad to have the gym and badminton (2 activities that I resumed of late)... the best catharsis :)

Hope the placements go fine, and everyone lands a nice job! Signing off...

Labels: , ,

posted by Smartalec at 1:04 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home