kc The drudgeries of life: In the end... The drudgeries of life: In the end...

The drudgeries of life

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

In the end...

A seemingly long and very painful relationship ended today...
Just like it had been a torturous experience all along, it aptly ended on a sour note.
Oh well! The fault was all mine... I knew right upfront that it seemed too good to work out, but the optimist in me pushed on :(
Despite the lack of any understanding, I dragged on and on in the hope that it'll work out someday... it didn't! Some things are meant to be that way...
In the process of trying to make this work out, I screwed up my life and my grades. Shucks!
No point regretting now... It's over!
All that I can feel now is relief...
Time to move on!
But somehow I get this odd feeling that we'd cross paths again... :|

Labels: , ,

posted by Smartalec at 12:19 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home