kc The drudgeries of life: Mission: Six Pack!! The drudgeries of life: Mission: Six Pack!!

The drudgeries of life

Friday, April 02, 2010

Mission: Six Pack!!

May 2, 2008

After almost 2 years of slogging it out at the various Infosys gymnasiums at Mysore, Bangalore and Pune, I had slowly sculpted a physique any layman would've been proud of!
At this point in time, I was simply loving the showing it off in Goa part! To hell with getting tanned! :P
Plus the four pack was my most prized asset... I swore to convert it into a six pack soon!
No giving up on gymming, never!

April 1, 2010

Now almost after 2 years of that memorable Goa trip, I'm a tad bit embarrassed when I do a Then-Now analysis of my physique!
I didn't actually give up on my favorite hobby, but I did take it a wee bit lightly! And hence the drastic consequences...

The four pack has kinda vanished... what remains looks like a marking someone has done with a thin pencil :P
The biceps are sagging! The plethora of cuts have simply healed, it seems!
The then bulging shoulders now look emaciated :(
My fastrack now has the nerve of sliding down my wrist! :x

But there are many things to be thankful for:

- I still don't have a beer belly... my waist still refuses to increase beyond size 32!! (very strange considering the happenings in the past 2 years :p)

- What's better, I've not only managed to retain the V-shape, but it's more enhanced thanks to the numerous hours spent hanging around like a monkey, hitting chin-ups!

- The wings are still flapping!

- The collar and triceps, though not as prominent as before, are still in shape...

And today, just before arriving at another fork in the road, I solemnly swear to hit the gym at least 4 times a week, irrespective of the time of the day, the company I work for, or the city that I am in!

Must accomplish Mission: Six Pack by the end of this Summer!
Amen.

Too tired. Gotta get up early!!
Someone please keep reminding me that I'm on a fast today!
Good night.

P.S.: I just saw an angel... that makes it 2 nights in a row

Labels: , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 3:19 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home