kc The drudgeries of life: My first love :) The drudgeries of life: My first love :)

The drudgeries of life

Sunday, May 09, 2010

My first love :)


Yep it was love at first sight! And it's still going strong... after almost a quarter of a century!!

She was 21 years old then, but she's 46 years young now ;)
If she was beautiful back then, she's gorgeous now!
If she had a lap into which I used to fit in so snugly, the comfort of that lap is one of my most cherished things... no matter only my bulky head fits in there these days :D
If she was the best cooker (:p) in those days, she's the best damn cook in the whole wide world right now!
If she was a caring parent and a loving mother back then, she's all that plus a best friend now :)
If she was the one who endorsed me right from the start, right from my first walkie-walkie to my venturing out into the cruel world, she's my biggest and strongest pillar of strength till date! 
If she's the one who faced the music because of me back then, she still puts up with all my nonsense oh so calmly and patiently :(
If she was a patient scriptwriter back then who slowly and meticulously developed the characters of her children in the movie called Life, she is now the two-time APPUlitzer Prize winning Writer for meticulously penning down out 2 beautiful success stories :))  

Love you like crazy, Mumma... you mean the world to me 
Happy Mother's Day!!! You do know that the remaining 364 days are yours too, don't you?! :)


Mumma's boy! :)

Labels: , ,

posted by Smartalec at 3:08 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home