kc The drudgeries of life: One day at a time... The drudgeries of life: One day at a time...

The drudgeries of life

Saturday, May 08, 2010

One day at a time...

This one's not going to become a rut... it's too dynamic and exciting for that to happen :)
And I so love busy days over hectic days... 
Today turned out to be a long day... started off awesomely and ended well... I didn't mind that rework followed by the re-rework a bit :D
And to think of it, I was sooo keen on a sales job! Marketing rocks!!!

Love seeing some people being themselves... so wish that, now and then, I get to  isolate them from their stupid daily life tensions...

With all the house hunt mania in the air, I've kinda taken a penchant for Saket! Whatta place! *Whistles*
Any pointers on Saket are most welcome!
Vasant Kunj and Chattarpur are ruled out... 
If I thought that the week was a busy one, Sunday is gonna be a notch busier from the looks of it... got to check out lots of houses, mainly a really cool apartment in Gurgaon... fully furnished, A/C, Fridge (yippeee :D), Power backup et al... and the complete package at a very nominal rate! 

Oh well, just 4 days of worklife - part 2, and I feel so experienced! :p
Kevin's dad in The Wonder Years when asked, "How was work?", used to reply "Work is work"... I 
don't want to reach that stage anytime soon!

Happy weekend, folks!!
Shucks! Henceforth, Sunday is what the term "weekend" refers to in my case... 

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 9:43 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home