kc The drudgeries of life The drudgeries of life

The drudgeries of life

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Today I talked to one of my best friends ever... after eons! 
Last time we spoke to each other, it was my birthday. Today it was hers. How can I ever forget May 13 :)
And long ago, we had promised each other that we'll not let things come to this stage when we call each other only on birthdays. So much for promises :(
Ok, it did take a lot of manaofying and pataofying, but a salesman always has his way if he sells things the right way ;)
Quoting Naresh, "In sales, the strategy for winning over the other person is the person who devises the strategy himself". In this case, I was the strategy :P
Anyway, today was a good day to renew old promises! Let's see how long this holds...

I used to pride myself on keeping in touch with all my friends... seems like it was all a farce!
The number of complaints from friends that I hardly, if ever find time to talk to them has gone uppp :s 
In the past 4 odd years, I've been too caught up in my life... 
That, and I've made such a lot of new friends too :))

Need to make amends... 
Let's see how being a manager helps me manage work life balance :P
Wish I could say TGIF... instead I'll settle for SIGHssss

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:58 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home