kc The drudgeries of life: Sheer awesomeness!!! The drudgeries of life: Sheer awesomeness!!!

The drudgeries of life

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sheer awesomeness!!!

Wish #1: All work days should be carbon copies of yesterday! 
Wish #2: All Sundays should be exactly like today!!!

It wasn't about partying a bit. Not till now. Off now for the party of the year, till something bigger happens later of course :p
Friends, rest, stupidities, pool, sleep sleep sleep, plethora of rest, mild work, rides, sexy food, telephonic conversations, surprises, working out... 
Sighhhhssss! 
Dreading the hangover, courtesy this awesome weekend, that I'll be down with tomorrow! 
Damn you, Monday :P

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 10:33 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

hi
come to my blog!
you are so cool
I mean that photo
come to my blog!
you can be my first gest!

7/12/2010 1:27 PM  

baseball fan, eh?
neat start, mate!
keep it up :)

7/13/2010 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home