kc The drudgeries of life: ♥ The drudgeries of life: ♥

The drudgeries of life

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Like that old SMS goes: 
Love at first sight is easy to understand, but it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle!

So true!
If someone asked me to define an ideal marriage or the ideal couple, I have an ever ready reply... :)))
Mumma and Dada, you're probably the bestest and the most romantic couple in the whole wide galaxy! Muaaaahhhh! Love you both soo much :)
And oye! I was serious when I said that I won't be coming home soon so as to not break your dating routine ;) :P

Labels: , ,

posted by Smartalec at 10:26 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Really lovely to read about your parents. God bless them with love all their lives :)

8/30/2010 11:00 PM  

hiye saraswathi! long long time no see... hope you're doing better than awesome :)
hehe thanks... your wish is what i wish for all couples in love! amen.

8/31/2010 2:31 AM  

Haha...very long time. Your blog was in my google reader feeds and just happened to read this post recently. So thought to drop in a comment.

I am doing great!! :)

8/31/2010 10:27 AM  

hehe nice to know! which reminds me, i haven't checked google reader in ages! 'to do' :)

hope you keep doing great!

9/02/2010 12:50 AM  

Awesome! Touchwood... :)
I wish, if I marry, this is what the kids have to say about their parents :D

8/14/2011 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home