kc The drudgeries of life: Letters - Part 4 The drudgeries of life: Letters - Part 4

The drudgeries of life

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Letters - Part 4

Dear dude in the gym,
Had you met me 4 years ago and made the same suggestion, I'd have seriously considered it... and probably would've given it a shot too! But yeah, thanks...

Dearest college life,
I miss you so... even though I'm reliving you in both the forms I've experienced you :)

Dear long conversations,
Why do I hate it when you end?! :)

Airtel,
I'm so gonna market the plethora of your deficiencies and  bloopers... watch out :x
And yes, your services suck big time!

Dear Vodafone,
You've aptly named one service of yours "Apne minutes" :)

Dearest AC and AS,
I wonder how I manage to find such good friends whose tastes match mine, whose idea of fun is ditto like mine, who're ready to freak out even before I ask them to join me...
Cheers!
The weekend has just started, by the way ;)

Dear nostalgia,
What would I do without you?? :D

Dear Gurgaon-Delhi expressway,
Nothing like racing the bike on your surface in the dead of the night! Woohoo \m/

Dear scorpio,
You're truly my zodiac sign :|

GT,
You call that work?! Get real :x

Dear insomnia,
You're here to stay, aren't you?

Dear 'high',
Wish you were a constant companion...

Labels: ,

posted by Smartalec at 3:41 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home