kc The drudgeries of life: This, That The drudgeries of life: This, That

The drudgeries of life

Thursday, August 12, 2010

This, That

Not being able to delete stuff, or the inability to purge memories, is my biggest weakness... or so I thought!
How wrong I was!
Today it just made my day... and I somehow get the feeling it's not a one-off incident :))

Airtel seems to be out to get me... first they deactivated my prepaid number for no rhyme or reason, next they killed my post-paid number... and now I'm totally off the grid! Luckily, I managed to let those who matter know before vanishing off the scene... phewww

Feels like I'm done with blogging, just like I wrapped up diary writing of late... I'll curse myself later, but what the heck!
As my fav gym instructor used to tell me, too much of anything makes it redundant, monotonous even...
Change, ahoy! \m/

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 9:46 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

hello

8/13/2010 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home