kc The drudgeries of life: Farewell SEN The drudgeries of life: Farewell SEN

The drudgeries of life

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Farewell SEN

Yippee! Today was D-day! Today was Judgement Day! Today it was all gonna be decided!! And happen it did! And in a cool way!

For the last month or so, sleep and rest were words that meant nothing to me! Had nightmares of getting screwed in the evealuation of the project with all kinds of errors popping up when we are being evaluated! Till the last minute before our evaluation, we were at it adding a line of code here and commenting the odd lines there! When the evaluator, the great Prof. Banerjee (thanks Shaan for refreshing my memory), and his troupe were a bare 10 feet away from us, we were actually getting an error! Thank God it worked somehow after we refreshed the browser a couple of times! The evaluation went well! He knew who to screw and who not to! And a peer review which he took in class today probably went in my favor with my teammates assuring me of the top slot neglecting our dear group leader! And I was at the prof.'s side throughout butting in with tits and bits of information! Phew! We had a close shave when he almost run a portion which we knew was error-infested but I managed to discourage him from proceeding!!

The guy was cool and probably was too sleepy today to screw us! And our project was running properly! Best part was that not a single error popped up!! Seemed more informal than formal! But am I happy that it's all over! For my SEN groupmates! Good going people! Today we did well! It was real fun working with all of you! And please try to forgive me for my outbursts and short-temper! I do get pissed off easily!

That said! Now I'm back to blogging big time! I'm a free man today!! Adieu SEN

posted by Smartalec at 5:05 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

dont lie!! i've seen everything... what happened btwn u and prof. banerjee during the viva... hehheh
PS-india lost on last ball

4/12/2005 7:53 PM  

hehehe! now that viva is coming close, prof. banerjee is it:P?!
i know! poor india! sachin's century in vain! i wish i had been at moetera...

4/12/2005 9:44 PM  

@ravishing - best of luck
@steve- sen not over, final exam soon

4/14/2005 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home