kc The drudgeries of life: If only life were a VCR... The drudgeries of life: If only life were a VCR...

The drudgeries of life

Friday, April 30, 2010

If only life were a VCR...

At times, I just want to go back and walk over certain roads in life again... rewind!
And just pause at many junctions...
Then fast-forward at places... who wants to relive certain things?!

But then, I think why waste time... just let the movie called Life go on!
Keep rolling!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 9:49 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Hello
I am a collector of little packets of sugar and seek people from other countries who want to help me with copies of your country.
Would love to have packets of sugar from your country with the logo of Macdonald's, Illy Coffee, Segafredo Coffee, Lavazza Coffee, Pizza Hut, starbuks, KFC and others.
I will be immensely grateful, and can help with something just say so.
My thanks and I await your contact.

carlos-robalo@hotmail.com From Portugal

5/01/2010 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home