kc The drudgeries of life: Leaving on a jet plane... The drudgeries of life: Leaving on a jet plane...

The drudgeries of life

Monday, April 26, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane...

Whatta day!
First a mini party at Mathur's room with Bhanja and Sumant...
Then the sexy party with fellow B1ers at Blues in Connaught Place! lml

Dunno everything was perfect in the evening, but somehow I just wasn't present there mentally for a long time...
The high-tension IPL grand finale, the drinks, the yummy chow, the nice and loud music, the brilliant light effects, good friends: how's that for an apt setting for a fun-filled evening?!
As usual, I became the popat... I had dropped my bike at Anand Vihar, and had come till CP via metro. And at 9:30, I realized that the metro will not be running when the match gets over... :s
So off I rush to AV to fetch my bike... that speedy bike ride back to CP was all that I needed to think properly...

The Mumbai Indians played pathetic cricket today. And watching Sachin welcoming a wrong decision by the umpire when he was clearly out was a shock... so much for him being God.
Funny thing was that even though I supported CSK today, the won. :P
As a dear friend told me, I probably supported them half-heartedly. Hell yeah :(

Anyway the looong conversation with Sid, Jaggi, Manish and Chandu was total bhasad! I sooo wanted to join them for this bakar party... plus I've pampered them so much that they can't seem to click photographs of their parties :P

Loooong loooong chat with someone till early in the morning... maybe it's just a matter of 5 days, plus we'll be in touch for sure, but the distance will be palpable... :(
Will michhaaaa truckloads, kiddo.
Tnsn not... we'll properly make up for lost time once I'm back ;)
Do well in your papers!

Last but not the least: Yippeee! Me finally going home :)
Dying to meet everyone back home, Sweety especially!
Let's see whether I get to update the blog from home... otherwise cya next week!
Miss me heaps :D

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 2:11 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home