kc The drudgeries of life: What next? The drudgeries of life: What next?

The drudgeries of life

Friday, April 23, 2010

What next?

Ok, it's official.
I'm done with college. For Good.
On the lines of the Raymond ads, I'm now The Complete Man(agement Graduate) :D

The long wait was worth it.
I got all that I had wanted: A combo of an awesome employer and a sexy job profile; a posting in NCR; happiness for my family members and friends; and making peace with myself.
Yep! I bagged it all :))

Leaving on a jet plane soon... But I do know when I'll be back again!
Home sweet home... finally! Yippee!

The future now looks good... and things are falling into place so well, like all the scattered jigsaw puzzle pieces falling into place automatically *touch wood*
Some puzzles are too puzzling though...
I told someone that I hate changes, and despite all the lines I got to hear in favor of changes, I know that the person shares my feelings on changes to some extent... sme sme you see... :)
Let's see what these changes entail...

Formally closed yet another chapter with a nice ending, but an ellipsis at the end... some good parts of this chapter would spill over to all the forthcoming chapters, I'm sure!
Amen.
Bring it on! B)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 1:29 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

an ellipsis. :) like "garden state". FAVORITE movie of all time.
great blog!

4/25/2010 1:40 AM  

Hey thanks a bunch :)
Yeah, I love "Garden State"... esp the infinite abyss part :D
Nice "About me"... more later :)

4/25/2010 2:44 AM  

"Good luck exploring the ininite abyss!"
That movie changed my life! AND it's phenomenal soundtrack. :)

aw, thanks so much!

4/25/2010 7:27 AM  

Yep, there's no end to praising up the movie... everything about it was good!
Anytime :) Keep blogging!

4/25/2010 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home