kc The drudgeries of life: Convocated... The drudgeries of life: Convocated...

The drudgeries of life

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Convocated...

Yippeee!
Today went off like a dream... missed 2 people very very much at the convocation ceremony though!
My parents, uncle and aunt were present and that was so special.
The entire ceremony was awesome!
Seeing the pride in my parents' eyes was like the bestest thing in the world :')
The photo session, the tour around campus, doing crazy things... shucks! Loved it all

But as soon as it got over, the campus emptied out like a bucket with a hole :|
Soon, I'll be one of the very few left here... must be strong! Already I have jittery knees :P

Taking a break for a few days!
Need to do lots of thinking... need to get a grip on myself, and on my life!
Happy weekend, folks!!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 6:40 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home