kc The drudgeries of life: Claustrophobia The drudgeries of life: Claustrophobia

The drudgeries of life

Monday, March 22, 2010

Claustrophobia

Trying trying and trying to avoid this sinking feeling... it's hard being the last man standing!

All the people I love seem to be leaving me at the time when I need them the most :(
It's funny how I always wished that I'd be the last person to leave, who'd see off everyone and then take off himself... I really never know what I wish for, do I?! :P

When I didn't understand what was happening, I simply smiled.
I controlled myself yesterday. But I knew I couldn't keep that up for long...
Today Manish left and the feeling intensified...
Sid leaves tomorrow, Sunita the day-after, Chandu on the 28th, many more in between...
Add to that the crazy amount of travelling, the physical and mental fatigue, the dejection, Monday blues...

And I couldn't control my emotions any longer... A sincere apology to the awesome person who had to bear witness to the ugly side of me!
Just so that you know ji: There are very few people in front of whom I can afford to be myself... you're one of those unlucky few! Thanks for bearing with me... and for cheering me up :)

A mail from an aunt cheered me up... she quoted some text which was awesome. It went like this:

When you feel that God is ribbing you against the rocks, don't think that you ruin down to dust... it is just that he is polishing a gem.

Had a nostalgic evening with a close group of friends.
Kinda feeling relaxed now. Back to normalcy.
Long day tomorrow. After that a break of one week!
Cya

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:20 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home