kc The drudgeries of life: Yaaron :) The drudgeries of life: Yaaron :)

The drudgeries of life

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yaaron :)

Today I realized what all was missing from life of late!
First of all, those long talks... today's conversation was like a flashback!
The list that follows is long! I so hate exams and what not for playing spoilsport :x

Previously we used to continuously discover how sme sme we are... but today crossed all limits!
How can someone dream the same dream that you dreamt, and, in it, feel the same emotions that you felt?!
I'm truly amazed :)

Couldn't see of my parents today :(
But I saw off a couple of good friends in the afternoon.
Every time I walk past their empty rooms with shut doors now, I can't help but wonder whether they're in there or whether they've gone for a wash!
Once I hit the door, and it sways away to reveal an empty room, devoid of all traces of occupation, I realize that they've really left for good...

Loved the visit to Delhi... standing at the 10th floor window of a building which was facing away from CP, I felt so nice!
The view was breathtaking, and I felt so in command for a few minutes :D

In the past 2 years, I had always awaited such a party!
I always had this dream of playing the guitar in one of our gang parties... today I did it!
And how awesome it was! Everyone was singing, I strummed like crazy (woohoo!), people got senti, and we had the time of our lives!
3 more days of this, and then it's all over....
Oh well! In the meantime, planning to party next at the Guitar Point @ A-lobby :)

Very sleepy, but very very happy too!
Hope this ephemeral happiness lasts...
Bye bye!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:16 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home