kc The drudgeries of life: Bunked or debunk?! The drudgeries of life: Bunked or debunk?!

The drudgeries of life

Monday, July 12, 2010

Bunked or debunk?!

Ok, what's the best way to beat the Monday blues?
Simple. By not getting out of bed for the entire day :p
It was unplanned, but I loved it! I've somehow managed to sleep for almost a day in the past 2 days :P
For a change, Rishabh and I let go of our bikes and traveled by metro! The weather in the evening was damn nice... 

And I was back to my old love - Pool!! There is something special about royally holding that beautiful sleek stick, taking that oh-so-awesome stance, aiming as if you're clicking an image in macro mode with that lovely snow-white cue ball occupying most of your field of vision and those numbered balls scattered randomly in the background, then taking a perfect shot, watching the set of intended collisions finally leading to the pocketing of a stripe or a solid, if not more! 
Wow! You gotta try it if you haven't... I'm a good teacher when it comes to pool too :D

Finally, even though I don't reiterate it time and again (until I'm cornered, that is :p), i hope that the people in my life know how much they mean to me, and that their value keeps appreciating with each passing moment. Love you all :)

I think that I'm starting to like Mondays... even if just a little bit :)
Have a nice week, everyone!

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:50 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

looks like pune days r back again :)

7/13/2010 11:08 AM  

yo desi... almost ;)

7/13/2010 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home