kc The drudgeries of life: Movie mania! The drudgeries of life: Movie mania!

The drudgeries of life

Monday, November 15, 2010

Movie mania!

Every once in a while I watch a movie which leads me to introspect. Some flicks get me thinking about the choices that I've made in life till now.
The Social Network was one such movie.
A man's passion for coding can make him do wonders... and a few blunders too! Can so relate to it all :)
Chautala and I were discussing the repercussions of giving up the love for writing programs after the movie. Sighs!

The story dealing with the birth of Facebook, and the way it has taken over everyone's lives. Simply amazing! Do watch.
November and December seem to be loaded with a set of good releases! *rubbing hands in glee*

Labels: ,

posted by Smartalec at 2:10 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home