kc The drudgeries of life: One Sunday Night @ Office The drudgeries of life: One Sunday Night @ Office

The drudgeries of life

Monday, January 17, 2011

One Sunday Night @ Office

In my two-and-a-half years of work experience, I've witnessed extremes... crazily busy days and totally relaxed office hours. But of late, what I'm getting to experience is something radically different - hectic weeks! 
Since last Wednesday, all I can remember about my home is reaching there completely jaded at about midnight, and waking up a few hours later only to head for office again. Vicious cycle, yes! 
As if that wasn't what a work-life balance lover like me loathes, I'm publishing this post live from office at 3 AM! Voila! Quite a romantic way to spend the weekend, especially Sunday night, nay? :p

Oh well! Frustrating as it is, it's satisfying is some weird way too. Work is work. I'd always heard about life at small firms, but seeing it up close and living it is something! Plus the company of a couple of really awesome colleagues is a bonanza in such situations! Some people are way too talented :)
Also, I can gladly boast of partying (in the true sense of the term) at office! That's one more item ticked off my crazy To Do list!! LoL

24 hours more of slogging and then job's done! I can take a couple of comp-offs on weekdays! Yeyeye
Just this once, I don't dread the onset of Monday... continuity dulls the 'Garfield effect', I guess. 
Time to get back to work!
Nightynight... 

Labels: , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 2:50 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home