kc The drudgeries of life: 7, my lucky number?! The drudgeries of life: 7, my lucky number?!

The drudgeries of life

Sunday, April 09, 2006

7, my lucky number?!

I've somehow managed to temporarily forget about procrastinating things and get things done as and when they crop up! At present, I don't have anything to bother about except my B. Tech. project which I'll start first thing tomorrow morning:D! So, it's about time I replied to this 5-month old tag which I had begun replying in November but left it half-done in a notepad on my pal's computer! Phew! Talk about a backlog!! Sorry for the delay, Megz!

I. 7 things i want to do before i die:

1. Undoubtedly, get laid:((
2. Live my life to the full, get married and have a wonderful married life, have beautiful kids, enjoy their childhood and grow old with them, and finally play with my grandchildern and let them take advantage of their sweettoothed Granpa:D! (Sheesh! Talk about getting carried away!)
3. Sing on stage
4. Learn French so well that when i speak in the language, people mistake me for a French dude!
5. See the whole friggin' world
6. Bungee jump!!
7. Learn to play atleast one musical instrument

II. 7 things i can do:
1. Flirt flirt flirt
2. Lose my temper in a jiffy
3. Lift 70+ Kgs when it comes to the bench press
4. Pull anyone and everyone's leg
5. Prepare great tea (atleast my Dad thinks so:D)
6. Lie convincingly (beware:P!)
7. Spend hours at an end in front of the mirror (the myth of Narcissus anyone:D?!)

III. 7 things i say the most:
1. Fuck!!
2. Sexy!!!
3. Holy shit!
4. You've gotta be kidding me:o!
5. What the ...?!
6. Sahi hai!!
7. Awesome!

IV. 7 things i cant do:
1. Say cheese for a snap
2. Learn from my mistakes
3. Have a bath without engaging in bathroom-singing;)
4. Go on stage and speak without shaking and shivering!
5. Take advantage of my physique! (Lol! Sad but true!!)
6. Overcome nostalgia *sigh*
7. Show procrastination the middle finger for a change

V. 7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Long hair
2. Beautiful eyes
3. Confidence
4. Decent dressing sense
5. No pretense... her just being herself
6. Easy to talk to and responsive
7. A good sense of humour

VI. 7 Celebrity crushes:
1. Keira Knightly
2. Nicole Kidman
3. Kate Winslet
4. Charlize Theron
5. Priyanka Chopra
6. Rani Mukherjee
7. Pamela Anderson (Comon folks! It's kinda natural! I was a kid when Barbwire hit the cinemas:P)

VII. 7 people i want to tag:
I'm sure the ones to be named here will curse me for coming back and making their lives miserable! But sorry guys! What has to be done, has to be done!
1. Divya
2. Naresh
3. Vivek (Comon buddy! Take out time for some less serious issues:P!)
4. Bhavesh (Same goes to you too! And this is quite an easy tag!)
5. VK (You're not working on the BTP, so might as well...:P)
6. Sameer Dwivedi
7. Amod

Next up is Naresh's tag! It's one tag I'd really like typing out the reply to;)!

posted by Smartalec at 6:14 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

12 Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/09/2006 10:37 AM  

Its about time! Where the heck have u been!??

4/09/2006 11:51 AM  

Pull anyone and evryones leg??? :O Am alrdy shivering... Spare me Buddy! :P

n the tag, I ll answer this atleast 2 get 7 more ppl wrkng on it :D

4/09/2006 1:24 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/10/2006 1:54 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/10/2006 4:50 AM  

Look at the things that Steve wants to do. He is such a family man! Girls have another reason to be mad for him!!

One thing that you used to say: "Batti diya tha"

And yup, you gotta sing on the stage some day. You sing indeed well. Whenever you do, just inform me. Would like to be present at the performance for which I have been requesting you since first year here!!

4/10/2006 4:52 AM  

You lazy moron! I always knew that you'll tag me on the very first occasion!

4/10/2006 5:39 PM  

u never been laid, so bad :P :)

4/11/2006 1:34 AM  

You start it and the disease spreads in the college. Saale now I HAVE to give publicity.

4/11/2006 7:49 AM  

as it turns out 7 is my lucky no. too..somehow by default though..

4/12/2006 1:54 AM  

I love it! Your blogs are so much fun to read! :)

5/22/2006 12:36 AM  

Hi Steve,

Add this to your list
http://rajayogin.blogspot.com/

Regards

5/26/2006 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home