kc The drudgeries of life: The calls The drudgeries of life: The calls

The drudgeries of life

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The calls

I remember having prayed for a lots of calls when I was appearing for the entrance tests of some B-schools! God seems to have misinterpreted what I was referring to... no wonder I've been on the phone for 10 hours in the past couple of days, and things don't seem to get any better! Got lots of these calls lined up for a long, long time! And it's not someone I fancy who's on the other side of the line... almost all of it is work-related banter with my chatmates being onsite coordinators, business and development teams from Europe and the States! Damn I'm becoming good at cteleonferencing!!
Better watch out what you wish for:p
And work-life seems to be giving me good reasons to rid myself of addictions... first went coffee which seems soo yucky these days! Next thing I know, I'll be tossing my cell phone in the garbage bin!
There goes the phone again *sighs*! Au revoir...

Labels: ,

posted by Smartalec at 5:52 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

14 Comments:

coffee yucky? :0 man i couldn't live without my daily dose....;)

5/10/2007 5:13 AM  

too much french nwdays
u will get a call from mruga soon :P
leave coffee try outr Plain Milk, its much better :)

5/10/2007 9:31 AM  

u dont like coffee!??!
:O
I Live on it :D

peace & love
JeeVY

5/10/2007 9:46 AM  

how cn some 1 stay without cofeee? good writings though

5/10/2007 2:14 PM  

hey, thats good...
see, what more things to want to get rid of..
Take care...

5/10/2007 6:47 PM  

:D
duniya ki moh maya se mukt maya se mukt hone main hi bhalai hai. ;)

5/11/2007 11:02 AM  

u look very busy. :)

and u dunt like coffee?? [:O]lols


sharad

5/11/2007 1:34 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/11/2007 6:44 PM  

hehe...happens.

5/11/2007 7:49 PM  

My my, busy guy!!

Haha! As they say, be careful fr what u wish for...might just come true! ;)

5/13/2007 12:00 PM  

ah!! that means that if i wud lose my mother, i donno what wud happen to me, i donno if i could stand her body below the ground.
:P

peace &love
JeeVY

5/14/2007 6:37 PM  

@jen
yucky or not, i'm still having it;)

@desi
yep! hope mruga calls! i need some serious révision;)
naah! sticking to coffee!

@jeevy
all said n done, i'm back to guzzling down litres of it:D

@protege
asked myself the same question, man! and since i couldn't come up with a satisfactory answer, i'm back to square one:)
thanks for visiting!

@shruti
hehe! the problem is it ain't so easy to get rid os such things!
old habits die hard, remember:)

@sur
whatever was that supposed to mean:p?!

5/15/2007 8:55 PM  

@sharad
yep! saying that i'm busy is an understatement!
nope! i came to the conclusion that i actually don't hate coffee:D! peace

@dc
and someone was talking abt my memory:p
copycat! i take back all that i said abt my dislike for caffine:p!

@gargi
that's news to me:p

@megz
u cud've been kind enoguh and told me that before :D

@rajeev
what was that all about?!

5/15/2007 8:58 PM  

Ten hours a day, Awesome!! Don't you use hands-free?

5/21/2007 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home