kc The drudgeries of life: Tag time - A score of questions The drudgeries of life: Tag time - A score of questions

The drudgeries of life

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tag time - A score of questions

Had I been playing my part of the lazy slob, a tag would've been most welcome! But now that I have so much to blog about, and with me becoming a regular blogger *touch wood*, getting tagged is a surprise. So, thanks to Phoenix, you'll get to find out a wee bit more about me...

Disclaimer: The 11th question was missing when I was passed on the baton! Kindly refrain from any sort of assumption that I have wilfully omitted the same.

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it:
The big (3" x 2"), dark scar on my left forearm... got it on the penultimate day of college when me and my ex-roomie, Rishabh, were done surpassing the 100 kmph barrier and had slowed down to a measly 50 kmph when Amod's newly acquired bike skidded! The rest as they say is history! We were lucky to escape with just scars and bruises... Ifelt bad for the bike though! Sorry Amod!

2. What is on the walls in your room?
Hmmm... lots of cobwebs:p!

3. What does your phone look like?
Just like a Samsung C210 is supposed to look like... dapper and dainty!

4. What music do you listen to?
Now that'll be a long list! Of late, I've been listening to songs the music of which I can play on the guitar! A painful task, but a pleasureful one!

5. What is your current desktop picture?
My childhood pic in which I'm barely 2 years old and I'm cradled in my mother's arms:) Yes, yes, I am a nostalgic fool!

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
To go back in time, not to change anything but just to live through the good old days again! Anyone coming?

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Lol! Get real! I might have a broad outlook but this is ridiculous! But does my opinion matter?! Such marriages are happening anyway! What the hell! Let the queens and fairies live happily ever after...

8. What time were you born?
At 0800 hours IST

9. Are your parents still together?
Ofcourse they are! Stupid question!

10. What are you listening to?
Creed's One Last Breath...

12. The last person to make you cry?
It was my pal, Bhavesh, who, on my last day at college, made me listen to a senti audio that he had made and before I knew it, I was crying after a long time... Farewells suck!

13. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?
I keep switching between the lot... liked Park Avenue at one time! Brut ain't bad either! But then there are lots of options to be tried out! Just take my advice and never use Axe's Pulse... it smells of piss:p

14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
Long, silky, knot-free hair and brown eyes.

15. Do you like pain killers?
Nope! Pain killers and sleeping pills I loathe.

16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
No, I am not! Just that they are so many to choose from that I can't seem to make up my mind:D

17. Fave pizza topping?
Chicken or Mushroom topping with onions and extra cheese

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
A lot of things... I'm starved! But a fruit salad with lots and lots, and make that different flavors too, of icecream! No piiiigs, please! When do we eat?!

19. Who was the last person you made mad?
A certain person whom I've never met but who can still be held responsible for my mood swings! And boy! Just a couple of days ago, she had me fuming:p!

20. Is anyone in love with you?
Tough one! Maybe many, maybe none! How am I supposed to know?! Life is so cruel!

There! I'm done! I don't want to restrict myself to the number of people I tag. So anyone and everyone who feels like it can go right ahead and get tagged!

Happy weekend! Be sure to watch Spidey's latest heroic undertakings unless you want to read all about it in this space:p!

Labels: ,

posted by Smartalec at 3:44 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

10 Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/04/2007 11:49 PM  

please..o please dont post about spidey....have pity on those who still write examz..:(

5/05/2007 11:23 AM  

finally the tag has been taken up...
dont worry no more tags coming your way from me...rest of peace.lol!:D

have a great weekend

5/05/2007 1:12 PM  

it was fun!!
itoo missed out the 11th question, I guess raka had forgotten to write it :P

peace & love
JeeVY

5/05/2007 11:34 PM  

i love tags! me next! ;)

5/06/2007 7:11 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/07/2007 5:53 PM  

looks like I have missed out on a lot of action while I was at home. as far as spidey is concerned I'll chk ur blog next only after watching it. ;)

5/07/2007 5:56 PM  

hahaha
this was a good read!
stevie wonder rox!
added u in my blogroll
:)

5/08/2007 1:03 PM  

@dc
:p
heard of cliches but a cliched smiley?! you can do it, kid:p!

@gargi
hehe! jaao me not revealing anything! why, o why, am i such a gentleman:p?!

@raka
thanks pal:)

@rajeev
lucky us! that one question might've made the difference for all we know!

@jen
be my guest;)

@sur
i'm sure u have lots of time to catch up:p
and my intention was not one of scaring away everyone! no spidey reviews for a long time, i promise!

@dk
thanks dude! it's an honor to be listed in a great man's blog!

5/09/2007 9:03 PM  

It's ok dude. I've myself got that bike on ground so many times. Pretty "humble" "down-to-earth" biker I am! :D

I wanna take up this tag. I need to write something :) .. Where can I find the 11th question?

5/21/2007 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home