kc The drudgeries of life: Ho-hum The drudgeries of life: Ho-hum

The drudgeries of life

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ho-hum

Worklessness after loads of work is a scourge!
I've tried anything and everything to keep myself occupied and it's hopeless!
I had so much of time that I actually sat down and prepared a time-table... a detailed one at that! It's another matter that I won't, or rather can't, stick to it!
Finally unpacked my bags which had been lying untouched since the time I came back from home one month back. The sudden urge and gusto with which I had stuffed them with books, study material now seems to be a stupid whim! "I can't manage this", I tell myself! Then there's this conflicting feeling from within... Damn! So, updated the already gargantuan "To do" list. It seems that when I die, all I'm going to leave in my will is this long list of incomplete chores, activities, ambitions, goals, etc. How's that for inheritance... a genuine family heirloom?!
Chatting is such a decent way to pass time! It seldom leaves me with anything other than a good feeling and a couple of watering eyes!
The late night walk soothed my nerves... the breeze was so sexy that I stood rooted to that spot in the middle of the gravel road, arms spread out, waiting to get blown away by the wind... all I desired was to be taken to some place far off, even the moon maybe!
Getting back to an old routine is so friggin' tough!

Labels: ,

posted by Smartalec at 5:41 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

11 Comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/24/2007 7:49 PM  

reminds me of the tom sawyer story...whitewashing the fence..getting back to routine is tough cus its a compulsion(of sorts).........................
the less glamourous things in life often are such.

4/24/2007 8:29 PM  

To Do list in ur will!?!?
lol!!
that sounds interestin ;P
I will do it then, thanx for the tip :P
lol!


Peace & Love
JeeVY

4/24/2007 10:12 PM  

time table...my my arnt u organised..good luck!

4/25/2007 9:19 PM  

"To do list"!! thats some inheritance I say! :D
and the breeze was sexy or someone else was! :P

4/25/2007 9:25 PM  

hi, just came here surfing...
Hmm, daily routine is so boring..why cant you mix it with some adventures..
Take care...

4/26/2007 11:50 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/26/2007 4:08 PM  

ur kid wont be tht happy with ur will :P
cheer up steve, itni tension nahi lene ki

4/26/2007 4:11 PM  

@dc
whaaat?! :p

@herenow
hey yeah! quite true! i guess we're always on the lookout for something different...

@jeevy
hehe! any time, pal! i've got a shitload of such ideas:D

@phoenix
i ain't organised, am trying to be... and hence the timetable! believe me, it won't work ;)

@sur
my my! don't u ask too many questions:p?!

@shruti
hi welcome :)! adventure, did u say? maybe i'm not very innovative of thinking of adventurous things to do at office:D any ideas?

@desi
abey tension ke bina zindagi ka mazaa hii kya? and u do seem to know a lot abt what my kid will like and what he/she will not

4/26/2007 6:08 PM  

ur kids for sure will njoi th company of desi chacha :P

4/27/2007 9:59 AM  

@desi
haha! u bet they would:p!

4/27/2007 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home