kc The drudgeries of life: 2010 ahoy! The drudgeries of life: 2010 ahoy!

The drudgeries of life

Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 ahoy!

Now that I look back, it seems as if the 365 days of 2009 passed by in a flash!
Saying that the days flew by would be doing injustice to the awesome year that 2009 was!
This was what I did in 2009 (and I really did do a lot of things!):
  • On Jan 1, 2009, I was back home...
  • Then came the seniors' final placements
  • A sexy trip to Manali with the gang
  • The SP Jain, Mumbai, sports meet... and the detour to Pune! And the grand DA-IICT reunion!
  • A memorable trip to Agra and Fatehpur Sikri
  • Chakravyuh 2009
  • A month long project at adidas (Anchit and I will remember those days!)
  • Farewell to the seniors and their convocation
  • The wonderful summer internship at adidas
  • The awesome stay at Mama's house in Delhi, and a cool Delhi summer (yep, ironical it is!)
  • PDP for the newbies!
  • Truckloads of parties
  • First rains of 2009, and the fun in the field :P
  • The 15 days long Dream Trip spanning Manali, Rohtang, Sarchu, Leh, Kargil, Srinagar, Amritsar et al... something I'll always feel proud and happy about having done B)
  • The league of titans :)
  • Plethora of parties again
  • DA-IICT reunion a la Cafe Morrison, South Ex, and then in Gurgaon
  • Surprise Diwali home visit :)
  • Passion 2009!
  • Numerous quiz competitions
  • Many many case study competitions (Mahindra, Directi, GE et al!) Holy Cow Rocksss!!
  • IIM Indore visit for quizzing!
  • Final Placements for our batch :s
  • Christmas@IMT
  • New year's eve party in Delhi and then in the Amphi
And believe me, the above is the condensed version :P

Before you ask about my new year resolutions, let me inform you that one of them I've already broken by staying up till 6 AM :P So I'm planning to forget about the remaining too... save for regularly blogging or making diary entries! Which reminds me that I'm dead meat if I don't publish the Leh Trip posts soon!

Anyway, looking forward to an awesome 2010... Wish you all a Happy New Year 2010! Cheers!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 6:09 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home