kc The drudgeries of life: This is how I got Leh'd!! The drudgeries of life: This is how I got Leh'd!!

The drudgeries of life

Friday, January 08, 2010

This is how I got Leh'd!!


With the 5th trimester having ended, and having a bit of free time in hand, I decided to finally put in words the 4-months old and 15 days long Dream Trip spanning Rohtang, Sarchu, Leh, Kargil, Srinagar, Amritsar et al :)

The following is the link (I'm publishing the posts at the back date on which I originally started typing out the drafts):

http://masqueradeofemotions.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

Starting Jan 5th, 2010, I'll publish one post per day for each of the 15 days of the trip.
Keep reading!
And hey! Feedback, positive and negative (if you hate constructive feedback ;p), is most welcome and sincerely sought!

Happy Reading!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 3:43 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home