kc The drudgeries of life: Facade The drudgeries of life: Facade

The drudgeries of life

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Facade

What do I want?
What do others want?
What does the company visiting the campus tomorrow want?!

I was thinking that answering the above questions is just about impossible.
No one really knows what he/she really wants for himself/ herself... the list of wants is too huge to contemplate!
Then forget about knowing what others want :P

Maybe people think that they know what they want, but mostly they're being either ignorant or short-sighted... they usually put short-term objectives over long-term goals!
About what others want, we can just make a guess.
It's all a masquerade of emotions in some way or the other...

That said, weren't the makers of the movie What Women Want parochial in the truest sense of the world?!
Will someone please make a movie which answers the question What Does Everyone Want?!

I'm tired. Others' wants are too complex to decipher.
Henceforth I shall focus my thoughts on only what I want. Period.

Labels: , ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:20 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home