kc The drudgeries of life: Some Dayzzz The drudgeries of life: Some Dayzzz

The drudgeries of life

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some Dayzzz

Sleepy day!
Slept for over 10 hours... and for once, I managed to remember a dream... if only! :)
The discussion with Khemka over lunch about "hanging in there for a while" (especially crucial considering the fact that we've waited it out this long) and not losing confidence was something... matters much more now that our lobbies are empty, and just a few folks can be seen around campus :(
Must remember: No pain, no gain!!

Also a realization dawned that due to my frustration, I was making my parents suffer... totally unwittingly, but I knew that my sourpuss-ness might be rubbing off on them :(
So called them up when I was as I normally am... cheerful! :)

Partied with Punti, Rishabh and Jaggi... totally awesome time!
We guys had lotsa fun... I'm totally stuffed with imarti, samosas, garlic bread and pizza!



Was expecting a call the entire day today, and was so worried that it didn't come...
But thank God it came when I least expected it... avei happy happy :)

Time to clean out my closet... no wonder I'm feeling so tired :P
Plus the relaxed feeling after the cold water shower... time for some procrastination!

Off to bed in a while... jamming on the guitar like a maniac till then!!
And off to Delhi tomorrow... as usual, it has got me excited ;)
Waiting to meet my parents soon... will miss Sweety at the convo though :(
Good night!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 10:34 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home