kc The drudgeries of life: May(be) 25th! The drudgeries of life: May(be) 25th!

The drudgeries of life

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May(be) 25th!

Yep, my day... lucky number 7! :)
Looks like I've settled into the groove... even time at office now passes by in a jiffy!
Work's good, life's good... feeling so cheerful of late!
Infused with truckloads of energy out of the blue!
Hope it lasts for a while :))
At least long enough to put a successful end to May! Amen.

That 13-25 pact seems to be on... renewing old bonds never felt better!

And for someone special (not a brand quiz, mind you :p): Everyday I want to fly, stay by my side... everyday I want to dream, stay by my side... :)

Planned to go green... and nurture my laziness, if you may! Done with diaries for a while! 

Time for A Wednesday :p
Ciao!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 1:40 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home