kc The drudgeries of life The drudgeries of life

The drudgeries of life

Monday, May 24, 2010

Today was a Monday?! I can't believe it!
I slept last night like a log, and I was brimming with energy the whole day today!
Going brain dead works like a charm :D
Even the 11 hours at office seemed to get over in a jiffy!
Great news all around about dear ones' success stories! Feeling soo prouddd!!
An unexpected late night call from a dear friend was such a breath of fresh air... suddenly I miss those Infy days, the fun@x-zone, the WM-in-WM masti, the evenings at ECC, the long bike rides on the Mumbai-Pune bypass et al!
In the mood to upload truckloads of pics of the yesteryears one day when I get back from work early! :D

Sooo looking forward to the 1st of June! May May end soon :D

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:22 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home