kc The drudgeries of life: Good-gaon!! The drudgeries of life: Good-gaon!!

The drudgeries of life

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Good-gaon!!

First impression: Concrete jungle. 
Current impression: Whatta place!!!

Rode through a place called South City 2... 
Had heard lots about it, but I had no idea that it was so huge... and so beautiful!
Pestered my broker to take me to an occupied house at, as late as, 8 PM!! That the family was too good to entertain me and give me words of wisdom about the place is another story :)

But my dream residence, for now, will be at a place called Army Welfare Housing Organisation. And somewhere up in the sky, at a place where there are 3 balconies at least!
It's funny how AWHO wasn't a place that I was going to ever consider, it being a bit far off and all, but I had just jotted down the name after seeing a pic on the net! And surprise surprise, it's the only place that seems to have remained uncrossed on my original list after 2 weeks :D
Fell in love with the view from that 4th floor apartment at AWHO... Gurgaon isn't the concrete jungle that I thought it was... 
Checked out over 10 houses today! Now this is what house hunting is all about...



Oh well! Time to sleep now... the bed beckons! 
Long long weekend up ahead... not the kinda long I prefer though :|
Happy weekend, folks :)

Labels: , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 3:06 AM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home