kc The drudgeries of life: By jove! The drudgeries of life: By jove!

The drudgeries of life

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

By jove!

I knew it was going to be challenging, but this challenging!! Phewww!
Have spent many 15-hours long days while at Infy, but it was a first here!
Must admit MBA has made me rusty... oh well! I'll get used to it soon :)

Despite my dear boss threatening me 'n' number of times against hitting the road late in the night, I just couldn't sleep over at the office.. too depressing a thought!

Save for the heavy duty vehicles, there was not a single moving object on the Delhi streets! And it was such a pleasure zipping past the landmarks which I've been seeing in slow-motion till now :D
Returning home late at night does have its merits!

Crazy couple of weeks ahead.
Add to that the house hunt, the search exercise undertaken till now for which seems to be all in vain, and it gets crazier!
Testing times, these are...
Please bear with my aloofness... This time shall pass :)
Now back to work!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 4:21 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home