kc The drudgeries of life: Thank God it's Sunday!! The drudgeries of life: Thank God it's Sunday!!

The drudgeries of life

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thank God it's Sunday!!

Long long day... why do some days just seem to stretch and stretch?
Maybe because today was a Saturday. Maybe.

Lots of traveling... this summer is just like the last one! Me and my bike... and the never-ending roads...
The destination and the companions today were awesome... I really need to get a life when I can... I seem to have forgotten how to live mine, courtesy work life et al...
Tomorrow is another day of indulgence. Before another long week...
Now I know what God felt like when he created the seventh day... well almost :))

For once, being back to square one feels like a miracle :)
Happy Sabbath, folks... make the most of it.. I am going to, for sure ;)

P.S.: A sincere thanks to the person from down south who spent a considerable amount of time reading my posts... whoever you are, I hope you know that you're wasting you time reading crap :P

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Smartalec at 11:55 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home