kc The drudgeries of life: Pinky Ponky The drudgeries of life: Pinky Ponky

The drudgeries of life

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pinky Ponky

The moment you entered our room today, the tense atmosphere in the room vaporized in a jiffy!
Bah! To hell with work... I was so distracted by your presence.
Your excited chitter-chatter, your pretty pink dress, your mischievous beautiful eyes, your out-of-this-world smile.. come here you!
The moment our eyes met, I knew that we share brilliant chemistry... 
And the next few minutes that we spent together were simply awesome... I was oblivious to everything! 
No wonder even my boss commented sarcastically, "Jaate waqt Steve ko apne saath le jaiye, madam!!" ("Take Steve with you when you're leaving, lady!!") ;)
I knew that you didn't want to leave but you had to... never ever have I witnessed such a prolonged goodbye :)
Thanks soooo muchhh for making my day, baby... hope you return tomorrow too!
Muaahhh

Labels: , ,

posted by Smartalec at 7:03 PM
Share this post: Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home